In line with European legislation, Antico Benessere guarantees that every user of the website understand what cookies are andwhy they are used, so that users themselves can consciously decide whether to accept or not the use on their devices.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the hard drive of your computer through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor your activities on the website.Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Cookies on performance
- Functional cookies
- Targeting cookies and advertising cookies
The site www.anticobenessere.it of AGRI 3C Società Semplice Agricola uses only the first three categories of cookies, for which no consensus is required.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable navigation of the website and the use of its functionalities, such as the access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some requested functionalities, such as login to the website or the creation of a shopping cart for online shopping, could not be provided.
- Cookies on performance: These cookies collect information on how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often and whether users get error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the operation of the website.
- This website uses Google Analytics cookies: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers that will use this information in order to: trace and examine your use of the website, compile reports on the activities on the website and provide other services related to activities and internet usage.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you made (such as your username, your language or region where you live) in order to optimize and provide more advanced functionalities. These cookies can also be used to provide functionalities requested by you, such as viewing of a video or the opportunity to comment a blog. This information collected by cookies are anonymous and do not have to track traffic and user activity on other websites.
Please note that some functionalities of the website may be reduced or not available by disabling cookies!How to disable cookies on different browsers:
- Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”, access to “Privacy Settings” and change your cookie preferences
- Firefox, click on “Tools” menu, then “Options”, access to “Privacy” and change your cookie preferences
- Chrome, type in “chrome: // settings / content” in the address bar and change cookie settings
- Safari, select “Preferences”, choose “Privacy” in the “Block Cookies” section and specify how the browser must accept cookies
- Safari on mobile devices, iPhone and iPad, device “settings”, find the “Safari” menu on the left, “Privacy and safety”, manage cookie options.
To disable cookies of external services, act on the services settings of Google, Facebook, Twitter or other external services.Legal information
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.